Tuesday, January 22, 2019

Temple Trip

We had a most wonderful temple experience today.  Kent, Brandt, and I went to do baptisms with Christopher, Tysen, Ava, Griffin, Crew, Grandma Sue, and Mikayla.  It was the first time for Ava, Griffin, and Crew.  We were able to do family names.  It was incredibly sweet to be together in the temple.  I felt the Spirit and an overpowering feeling of love and joy.  It was just great to look down the bench at loved ones all together in the temple.  I have been so glad to be able to go to the temple with Brandt, and I'm excited to have Blythe be able to join us in just a year from now.  We need to plan another trip when Eugene, Sharae, and their kids can join us, too.  I love the temple, and I love my family, and I love that the temple makes being with my family forever a possibility.

Missing Mikayla who had to leave early and go collect her children.


No comments:

Post a Comment