Monday, January 21, 2019

Sledding Fun

The kids had today off of school in honor of Martin Luther King, Jr.  It had snowed, the children were fixing to put in some serious TV watching time, and I felt like we needed to get outside and breathe the fresh, crisp air.  We can never do anything without involving other people, so we took Sam Oyler, and Lilly, Emma, and David Bradford.  We all piled in the car and went up to Rock Canyon.  We were not the only ones there, but the bowl is so big, there is always room to sled.  Others had made jumps the kids took advantage of, and we sledded happily for over an hour.  While I don't love the long cold winter months with little sun, I do believe we should embrace winter fun when we can.  And I do love the rush of wind on my face as I race down the hill.





















































No comments:

Post a Comment