Tuesday, January 22, 2019

Airborne

This kids had yesterday AND today off school.  After our temple outing this morning, Tysen suggested we take the kids to Airborne, a newish trampoline place.  I was going to dinner with friends, but Kent said he would take the kids and meet everyone else there.  So off they went to jump, and off I went to eat. 

Everyone had a great time at Airborne.  They have a ninja course with lots of obstacles, and Blythe was really pretty good at them.  They jumped and climbed and ran around, and Kent said it was obviously everyone was happy.










About 7:15, I got a call from Kent saying that Kal had split open his forehead, Guy and Mikayla were taking him to instacare, and could I meet him at their house to take care of Brick and Cora and get them into bed.  I cut our dinner short (total bummer!!) and went to meet Kent and children at home. 

Kal ended up with four stitches in his head.  I read and snuggled Brick and Cora together in Cora's bed, and without much effort, we all fell asleep.  I don't have any problem dropping right off in a comfortable spot, where it's warm and dark and a little body (or two) are pressed up near me.  Mikayla woke me to send me home.  While it was traumatic for Kal, he'll recover and hopefully not have too wicked a scare down his forehead.


No comments:

Post a Comment