Sunday, January 13, 2019

Pandemonium

Mikayla thought she might be in labor today.  I got a text from her while I was in sacrament meeting, asking when I would be done with church and could come be with her children.  As soon as I could, I raced over to her house and collected all her little people and brought them back to our house.  They spent the afternoon and evening with us, playing, having dinner, and generally wreaking havoc.  We made popcorn after dinner, played games, read stories, and tried to keep everyone happy.  There were no babies, so before bed, Guy and Mikayla came and collected their crazies, and our chaos level was moved from orange (high) to blue (guarded).  We anticipate the levels to return to dangerous levels once the babies do, in fact, get here.




No comments:

Post a Comment