Friday, January 25, 2019

Fifth Grade Field Trip

Today Blythe got to go on a field trip.  The fifth graders went over to BYU to watch the women's gymnastics team compete against UVU.  She has been looking forward to it for several days, and was excited that the day finally arrived.  When I asked how it was, she said it was great.  Her favorite part was the uneven bars.  As other spectators left Blythe and Lilly were able to work their way to the front row where they were able to high five Cosmo, who gave them candy kisses.  I didn't caution her about taking candy from strange people dressed up in furry animal costumes, though I certainly could have.  My friend Melanie Hall took a picture while there, and Blythe is sort of visible.  Not really, but sort of.  And as it is the only pictorial evidence I have, this is what we'll get.



No comments:

Post a Comment