Wednesday, September 4, 2019

Vision Screening

I went over to Rock Canyon this morning to help out with vision screening.  I've done this probably every year since Brandt was in kindergarten.  I like seeing my kids and other neighborhood children, and it was at vision screening, helping my children, that we realized Blythe couldn't see out of her left eye, and that we got moving on vision therapy for Brandt.  It's been a good activity. 

Today I took Freya and Thea as Kal had a doctor's appointment.  They were very good in their car seats propped up in the stroller, with Thea only fussing a bit when she needed to go to sleep but wouldn't.  I got to see Brick who was delighted to see me and his sisters, and I got to see Blythe, too.  Both of them passed with flying colors.  In fact, Brick was so excited, he read one line with one eye, the next line with the other eye, then read the third line with the first eye again, and then the bottom line, all shapes, with the second eye again.  And he did it super fast and was super pleased with himself.  He's so funny.  Sadly, I was so excited to see him, I gave him a big squeeze, gave him instruction, he raced through it and then dashed away, and he was already gone before I thought to take his picture.  But I did get one of Blythe.

Cooperative babies
 
Cooperative Blythe

No comments:

Post a Comment