Thursday, September 26, 2019

The Hang-Around

Mikayla and her kids came over to hang out today.  While going from her house to my house isn't that big of a difference, it is a change, and change is good.  Chaos, on the other hand, is less good.  I had to take a couple of pictures of how the mess the children make spreads and grows and seems to multiply. 




In the midst of all the messy activity, I realized it had been a bit since I had seen Kal.  I called to him and looked all over, then came upon the window open and the screen gone.  Kal had escaped through the window!  He'd pushed the screen out and climbed out, then was wandering around the cul-de-sac unattended and unsupervised.  Little sneak!  Fortunately he was fine, but we're clearly going to have to be a bit more vigilant if I'm leaving the window ajar at all.


No comments:

Post a Comment