Friday, September 6, 2019

Lazy Mom Day

Today is National Lazy Mom Day.  That's a celebration I can get behind!  In addition, if you can believe it, it's also National Read a Book Day.  How fortuitous is that?  Lazy Mom Day + Read a Book Day = Perfect Day For Me!  When I am lazy (not often), one of my very most favorite things to do is read.  As the children were at school, I had time to myself, so in between preschool drop off and pick up, I hung around outside on a blanket reading.  It was very lazy.  But then, as if that weren't enough, after school, we went swimming, and I lazed around on a floatie, just bobbing in the water.  So luxuriously lazy.  I loved it!  And quite frankly, I think we need a Lazy Mom Day at least once a month.
 
The girls are wearing onesies that say,
"My aunt is like my mom but cooler."
Truth!
 
 
Lazy mom

 


Another lazy mom

And another!



 


 
 
Cora took this picture
 
Kal is being a remora.
 
 

Kal is pooping in the bushes, hiding away so we don't know.
We know.

No comments:

Post a Comment