Saturday, September 14, 2019

Saturday Fun

It was a Saturday filled with fun activities.  Well, two fun activities. 

First fun activity: Brandt went to the BYU football game with Paul.  They won, 30-27 over USC in overtime, and they got a cougar tail of course, making for an exciting game all the way around.  I'm so glad that Brandt likes to go to an occasionally football game, and I like it even more when he can go with someone else.  (Does that sound terrible?)

Matching hats they bought two years ago at a game they went to together.


 
Second fun activity: The last swim of the summer at Grandma Sue's pool.  It's still so warm and lovely, it's hard to imagine that it's going to get cold, and that we won't be able to swim anymore.  I just want to soak up the sun as much as possible, and bob around in the pool while I'm at it.  I wish we could do it every day.


No comments:

Post a Comment