Thursday, September 19, 2019

Soccer Observation

We went to watch small people play soccer today.  I wanted to take pictures of Mila and Vica for the family photobook, and Cora was playing, too.  Adjoining fields meant easy photo capture.  I had been to take pictures of Brick and Donovan a couple of days ago, also for the photobook.  I've decided we need to be sneaky to get Bryan's kids in the book.  It was a lovely evening, and I hung around with Kal who had a "shoot me" he was carrying around shooting people with.  He's so cute, he can't possibly be threatening. 










Mikayla has coached both Brick and Cora's teams.



Cora is saying, "Aghhh," as though soccer is the worst thing ever.


Brandt and Brick were also carrying around "shoot me"s.




Covering himself with grass

No comments:

Post a Comment