Tuesday, September 3, 2019

Light Reading

This morning, after I had taken Brick to school, I returned to Mikayla's house for a few minutes.  Kal had gone to school with us in his jammie bottoms and a tank top of Cora's that looked like a wife beater, and needed to be changed and to get dressed.  He climbed onto Cora's bed and I took care of him, and while he was on the bed, he found a book.  He showed it to me and I asked if he wanted me to read it to him.  He did.  Freya had been up on the bed, too, but I put her down on the floor so she could squirm around.  She was very offended that I had set her on the floor, so I picked her up and set her down in front of me so she could see the book too.  Her attention didn't last as long as Kal's, but I did read them both the story, we looked at the pictures under flaps, and identified pictures and colors.  I do so love these little people!


No comments:

Post a Comment