Friday, September 27, 2019

Fun Run (a last)

Today was another last for our family.  Today Blythe participated in her last "Not So" Fun Run.  I can't believe how fast all of these lasts are coming as the kids grow.  Blythe is never thrilled to be participating in the Fun Run.  She likes running about as much as I do.  But she did it anyway, running with Mrs. Duncan, her favorite teacher ever.  I'm certainly glad that Blythe is healthy and active.  Brick participated, too, and actually was faster than Blythe.  I didn't stay to see where Blythe placed, but she doesn't care about that, and neither do I.




Blythe is pretty much the tallest kid in this picture, towards the back, near the middle.  
She's not running.


Look at Brick's cute face!
He's smiling, he's happy to be out, he's waving to cheerfully.
The kid next to him, however, was giving me stank face.
I didn't want stank face ruining the picture, so I colored over him.
Is that super mean?




Nearing the finish
I didn't stay for the end, so there's no finish line picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment