Saturday, September 21, 2019

Goldilocks 2019

Today I rode Goldilocks with Eva Fisher.  Like Little Red Riding Hood, Goldilocks in an all women, non-competitive ride, just for fun.  I like it because it starts in Provo, so I don't have to stay overnight anywhere, and I'm familiar with the roads and route.  Eva has been biking much, in fact hardly at all since we did Little Red in June, so we opted to do only 40 miles.  It was very chilly today, so 40 miles was plenty.  We rode out to Lincoln Beach and back, had lunch at the end, and still had time in the day to do other things.  I love biking with Eva, we talk and talk and talk, and since she has moved, it's nice to get a thorough catch-up on what each other is doing.  It never really warmed up, but the sun did come out, and it was a pleasant ride.  Here's to friendship and biking!




No comments:

Post a Comment