Wednesday, February 13, 2019

We Get the Girls

Mikayla had a doctor's appointment today, and she didn't want to take the children, of course.  Grandpa Gary came down to take Cora and Kal to McDonald's, so I got to have Freya and Thea.  It was the first time they got to come to our house.  Kent was home, and I must admit, we had a lovely time with them.  We pretty much spent the whole time either holding them or watching them, pleased to have such sweet little people in our home again.  I love that tiny baby stage, but I'm happy I'm not doing it myself.  To have Mikayla's children is just perfect.  I can love them and squeeze them and call them George, then hand them back and know I'm going to sleep better than she will tonight.  Little spirits, just newly come from Heaven, are the best.  There is a peace about them that is pure and sublime.

Kent and Thea

No comments:

Post a Comment