Saturday, February 23, 2019

How To Train Your Dragon

We went to the movie today with Mikayla, Brick, and Cora.  It was the last installment of the How to Train Your Dragon movies.  It was a sweet conclusion to the series.  There were some really exciting parts, and then were fairly slow parts that capture Brick and Cora's attention.  Both of them ended up on my lap for the last forty minutes of the movie, and Cora fell asleep.  She wanted me to rub her back and her belly, and in the warm dark, on my soft and squishy lap, she went right out.  It was nice to be with my kids and Mikayla and her kids.  I had two errands to run after the movie, and while Brandt and Blythe did not want to go, I told them I gave them two hours of movie time, so they could bear up with thirty minutes of errands.



No comments:

Post a Comment