Tuesday, February 26, 2019

Bathtime, at 11am

Mikayla has a physical therapy appointment this morning, and so Mom and I went over to her house to help with all the children.  So many children!! (Just kidding Mikayla)  I was cleaning up the kitchen after breakfast, and Kal, who loves the water, wanted to help.  I put him on a chair next to me, and he grabbed two cups and began passing water back and forth between them.  Water was getting everywhere!  Rather than have water all over the floor, I filled the sink a bit more and put Kal right in.  He was delighted!  Then Cora came in and wanted to join Kal in the sink.  Who wouldn't?  Thing was, they wouldn't both fit in the sink, and to avoid the three-year-old meltdown, I suggested they get in the bath.  Why not?  Who's to say you can't have a bath at 11:00am?  They played and played, while Mom and I chatted, observing their splashings from the safety of Cora's bed. The only thing missing were bubbles.



No comments:

Post a Comment