Wednesday, June 27, 2018

Swimming

This afternoon we met Mikayla and her kids, as well as Grandma Dawn, McKenna, Grayson, and Blythe's cousins Gracie and Kami at Grandma Sue's house to swim.  It was a hot afternoon, the water was clear and cool, and the company was all a good time.  Grayson nearly drowned the first five minutes they were there, but I jumped in and saved him, we got him floaties, and the rest of the time everyone was fine.  We floated on blow-ups, shot each other with the water guns, I dropped Cora off the diving board (she hated it!), she pushed me off the side, McKenna rode an alligator, Grayson wore a bucket, and I took lots of really cute pictures of really cute kids.  Here's the proof!  I must say, I love summertime swimming.

Mikayla and Cora were talking to each other through this noodle.
I got out of the pool to get the camera specifically so I could take a picture of it,
but when I got back in, Cora wouldn't talk anymore. 
She's a punk.



Grandma Dawn and Gracie



Kami






Cora is saying, "I push you."
She wanted to push me off the side of the pool.
So we got out and I obliged.

I might be playing to the camera just a bit.



 

That hair!
Brandt needs a haircut beyond badly.






Cora wanted to take a picture with the camera, but she was looking through the lens to try and do it.
I turned the camera around so she could see, and then told her which button to push.

She took this one of me.

Feets!




No comments:

Post a Comment