Thursday, January 21, 2016

Throwback Thursday

Four years ago today, I took the kids to play on the equipment at school.  There had been too much TV watching, the kind of TV watching that would make a normal person cross-eyed but seemed not to effect the small male person I live with.  We had to get out of the house and it wasn't so cold we couldn't be outside comfortably.  Mikayla came with us.  She brought her camera and took pictures.  Lots of pictures.  And although I seem to remember Mikayla sending me these, they did not get onto my blog.  That's a shame, because some of them are pretty funny pictures. 

So today we are having throwback Thursday and I'm including them.  They will be out of order when I do this year's blog book, but I am much more interested in the pictures than in having them in their proper place.  So there.


    

 











 



 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment