Friday, January 15, 2016

Field Trip Friday #52--The Good Dinosaur


I took the kids to see The Good Dinosaur today for Field Trip Friday.  I even bought popcorn.  It was a cute movie, very sad in some places.  I cried and so did Brandt.  I think Blythe did too, but I couldn't tell in the dark.  The change in requirement for Field Trip Friday--piano practicing for an activity--has been, in my opinion, absolutely brilliant!  Practicing has been done, the children are progressing even after two short weeks, and our outing really does feel like a treat.  Brandt and Blythe totally disagree with me, and Blythe has argued that she should only have to practice one day for the one day activity, but I'm holding firm.  "Yeah for more concentrated parenting!" says Katherine.  And yeah for field trip Fridays!

No comments:

Post a Comment