Saturday, January 9, 2016

Texting

Brandt has been slyly taking my phone and texting people.  Mostly Guy.  They are silly texts, with goofy questions about Star Wars and really lots of emojis.  I use the swipe spelling function when I text, and I have discovered another of Brandt's "tricks."  He'll randomly swipe really fast all over the keyboard and send a message with whatever has come up.  It's a lot of gibberish, but he's not writing serious messages, he's just sending something off.

Brandt has also been sending lots of selfies (really bad selfies) and pictures of the dog (who we were minding while Guy and Mikayla were away for ten days).  I found a few videos, too, mostly of Brandt following the dog around while she looked nervously over her shoulder.  Those all come to an end when Kila finds something to crawl under so Brandt will leave her alone.  It's all gripping stuff.

I haven't minded so much except that the last couple of times Brandt has had the phone, he's read and/or responded to texts I needed to see, and I've missed communication.  So I've told him he can't do it anymore.  My phone is off limits! Verboten! Do not touch it ever again! I can say with great confidence that he's going to completely ignore me.

 

 

 

 

 





No comments:

Post a Comment