Thursday, January 28, 2016

Kangaroo Zoo

It was early out today for parent/teacher conferences.  Tomorrow too.  On a cold, wintery, long afternoon, I'm never sure how to keep the children from killing each other (or me killing them because they are making me crazy), so I took the kids to Kangaroo Zoo.  I know how much Brick likes to jump and run around, so I invited Mikayla to join us.

Everyone did jumping and running around.  Brandt and Blythe were good to help Brick up the slides when he needed some assistance, and I hung around with Cora and tried to finish my book club book (we met tonight and I wasn't quite done).  Blythe came to me after we'd been there about twenty minutes and said, "Mom, I'm bored."  ARGH!!!!!!!  I told her to suck it up and either make some fun while we were there, or throw herself on the floor for a pout.  We weren't leaving and I wasn't going to entertain her, so it was up to her.  She chose to go make some fun.  Silly girl.  Pictures all courtesy of Mikayla who chased the kids around while I fed and entertained Cora.











No comments:

Post a Comment