Sunday, March 29, 2015

Snaggle Tooth

Brandt has a loose tooth.  He doesn't like anyone messing with his teeth, including himself, so I have found that it always takes weeks for his teeth to fall out once they are loose because he won't touch them.  He doesn't wiggle, he doesn't let me put dental floss around them, he doesn't even let us feel to see how loose they are.  Instead, he worries the tooth with his tongue.

Today during sacrament meeting, Brandt was lying with his head on my lap, and he was worrying that loose tooth with his tongue.  A lot!  It was funny to watch him, and while I don't often have my phone with me, today I did.  I pulled it out and took his picture, with his snaggle tooth hanging out.  It's got to pop out soon.  We'll see how much longer Brandt can nurse it along.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment