Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Cute Boys and 1,000

 You know how in Where the Wild Things Are, the wild things say to Max, "We'll eat you up, we love you so"?  That's how I feel about these two.  I want to grab them and squeeze them and nibble on their necks and then eat them up because I just love them so much.  They are so stinkin' cute, and pleasant and bright and funny and really good company.

Brandt and Brick wanted to play airplane in the back of the car while Blythe was having her piano lesson, and since it isn't a lot of fun for one child while the other has their lesson, I was okay with being outside.  I think it's funny that both of them have on green shirts, blue pants, and huge toothy smiles.  Armph, armph, armph, armph, armph.  Those are the sounds of me munching on these two as I eat them up.

And on an unrelated note, this is my 1,000 blog post since I began in January 2010.  Five years.  I keep it at it so we can have our yearly blog book with cute pictures like this one in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment