Monday, March 23, 2015

A Heavy Load

Brick and I walked over to school to pick up the big kids this afternoon, as we do most afternoons.  Brandt always gets out of school quicker than Blythe, and he took off with Brick, leaving me waiting for Blythe and Lilly.  When Blythe and I walked around the house, this is what we saw--Brandt pushed Brick around in the wheelbarrow.  Brick was absolutely loving it, giggling like crazy as his cousin pushed him around.  They both thought it was super funny, and so did I.  Brick is always excited when we go get the big kids and they come home to play with him. 


I love Brick's face in this picture, and Brandt's hair.
He really, really, really, really needs a haircut, 
but he really, really, really, really doesn't want one.

Wish Brandt was looking.


No comments:

Post a Comment