Sunday, October 31, 2010

I Week Foodstuffs

 
Grandma Dawn knew this week was I week, and she bought the children "Ittibitz ice cream."
They enjoyed it after our ice skating.

When it came time to seriously consider what I was going to make for our I week dinner, I found the choices to be fairly limited.  We could have had iceberg lettuce with Italian bread and Irish stew followed by something iced (like all those cookies I made), but in the end, I decided we should go have Indian food, at a restaurant, because Indian food is frequently so complicated to make.  

Remarkably, the children were fairly well behaved and actually ate something.  We stopped for ice cream on the way home.  And lest I be thought an irresponsible mother, the ice cream eaten above was consumed on a different day than the ice cream eaten below.


Brandt is apparently taking the ice cream consumption fairly seriously.


No comments:

Post a Comment