Friday, December 13, 2019

Portraiture

In connection with Brandt and Blythe, Mikayla secretly planned to take pictures of them for our family photo books. She called yesterday evening and in a most conspiratorial fashion had them pack Sunday clothes, then tell me she needed them to pick up Brick from school. Mikayla came and collected the clothes on the sly, driving by and picking up sacks the kids had left on the grass by the road. It was all very hush hush.

Today, she took their pictures, and then surprised me with them for the photo books. We did take family photos this year, so I didn't have anything really great, and Mikayla wanted me to be happy with their pages in the DeMartini and Barrus Family photobooks. I think the pictures are darling, but then I think the children in them are the best. My sister is the best, too.







No comments:

Post a Comment