Wednesday, December 18, 2019

A Fort

Occasionally, Blythe pulls out practically all the extra blankets in the linen closet and makes a fort in all the free space in her bedroom.  It makes me crazy because it's nearly impossible to get into her room and move around.  But I really only go in there to say goodnight and tuck her in, so I guess I shouldn't care.  Right Blythe? 

Today a fort appeared, and tonight, Blythe wanted to sleep in it.  I never understand that because the floor is not soft, but I do remember how cool I thought it was to sleep in a construction of my own, so I can see the appeal. 

Here's our Blythe, tucked into her fort, reading with a headlamp because it's hard to wire a blanket fort on short notice, so there's no light in there.  We certainly love our quirky girl.




No comments:

Post a Comment