Wednesday, May 1, 2019

Sickie Selfie

Brandt is sick.
Again.
He's home coughing.
And coughing and coughing and coughing and coughing and coughing.
I hope it clears up quickly.
School is coming to an end and he's got stuff to do.
Plus, it stinks to be sick.
He'd much rather be at school.

**Posted the above first, then, without realizing I had done it, I posted this same picture again, with the following text.  I'll include both, just to be silly.

Today Brandt stayed home from school.  He's had an awful sounding cough, a fever, and a stuffy nose.  He's missed a lot of school this year, being sick and even this last week with our trip to Idaho, but he really wasn't well enough to go anywhere.  He lay on the couch all day long.  I wish there was something I could give him to help him feel better, but he wouldn't take it anyway, so I guess I just hope he feels better quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment