Tuesday, May 14, 2019

A Morning Romp in the Park

It was a beautiful morning.  I had a school district Foundation board meeting, but my morning was open and Cora and Kal wanted to go to the park, so I took them.  We went over to Timp Bounous Park, just south of Timpview, to play on the equipment.  Cora and Kal climbed and slide and swung and ran around.  I followed and pushed and wiped noses.  They had a great time.




Kal did the climbing wall all by himself, 
though I did stand by to make sure he didn't fall.





There's a Kal in there!


Along the side of the hill above the park is a trail that goes from down below up to Apache Lane.  Cora wanted to walk, so I suggested we go all the way to the top of the hill.  She and Kal were both good hikers.  They walked and talked and Kal stopped to point out all the bugs we passed.  We went up then came partway down, went up a different way, then came all the way down.  It was a lovely, active morning.






No comments:

Post a Comment