Tuesday, April 2, 2019

Swimming at the Rec Center

We needed an activity today.  Cora has wanted to go swimming for weeks and weeks, really since we went at the beginning of January, so I proposed we go to the rec center.  Everyone agreed that would be great, so I loaded up my two kids plus three of Mikayla's and we headed off.  Am I completely insane for taking five kids swimming by myself?  Cora and Kal wear floaties. Brandt and Blythe can swim well.  It's Brick, in between really swimming and being a bit unsteady in the water, who really makes me worry.  The wandering off to swim alone thing that Cora and Kal do is troubling, too, but at least they've got floaties on. 

I'm happy to report that we had a great time, no one drowned, and we all came away refreshed and ready for Grandma Sue's pool to open.  Hurry summer!

Grandma Sue has the waterproof camera in Hawaii, so this was the only picture I took.

No comments:

Post a Comment