Saturday, April 13, 2019

Saturday Afternoon Activities

After a noon soccer game followed immediately by a bridal shower for Regan Mitchell, we had a free afternoon.  I am on a quest to finish all the part Marvel movies before Endgame opens in two weeks, and I needed to see Captain Marvel which is currently playing in theaters.  I was supposed to go with Brandt and Paul Moreland two weeks ago, but I ended up having a stake leadership meeting and missed it.  So this afternoon, Brandt and I went along with Mikayla and Grandma Sue.  Mikayla had seen it, but she felt asleep during part of it, and wanted to see it again.  Grandma Sue just came along for fun.  I like being out with the children, and Brandt is so into the Marvel movies, it's always a treat to be with him in his excitement.  It was a fun show, and Captain Marvel is a woman--a strong heroine.  


While Brandt and I were at the movie, Blythe attended a BYU Women's Soccer game with Addie Lepinski, her mom, and Lilly Bradford.  It was a fun game, BYU won, the girls got to see how real soccer is played, and they got to be silly together.  Blythe loved it! 


And while the rest of us were out being entertained, what was Kent doing?  Sitting quietly, reading.  His very most favorite thing to do.  So all in all, everyone was content.  

I posted the two pictures above on Instagram with the caption, "While Brandt and I went to see Captain Marvel, Blythe went to the BYU Women's Soccer match, and Kent stayed home and sat quietly.  Everyone was happy!"  Rachel LaComb asked, "Where is the picture of Kent?"  It was probably not very nice of me to leave him out, so here is the picture I took of Kent sitting quietly.

Actually taken Sunday, after church.
He's napping.
Not the most flattering, and I didn't post it on Instagram.

No comments:

Post a Comment