Friday, December 8, 2017

Field Trip Friday #82--Nativities

For a Field Trip Friday activity, I took the kids to BYU to see a nativity exhibit.  Nativities from all over the world, more than 300, were on display, part of a collection of an Orem woman who has traveled extensively, and obviously made a point of buying nativities everywhere she goes.  The kids liked it, exclaiming over certain ones, and dragging me away from what I was looking at to show me something they didn't want me to miss.  They really were fun and I think helped keep our focus on Christ.  I bought them each a nativity set to get their collection going.  I figured it will be years before they leave home and want to take their nativities with them, and in the meantime, there will be more for me to display at Christmas time.  We got ice cream, too, because who can go on campus and not get ice cream?








No comments:

Post a Comment