Friday, December 1, 2017

Field Trip Friday #81--Coco


We went to see the new Disney Pixar movie Coco this afternoon for Field Trip Friday.  It was a wonderfully sweet movie and I cried and cried and cried and cried.  Brick, too.  I held him on my lap for most of the last half hour and we both sobbed.  I kept trying to comfort him and tell him it was okay, but as I kept crying right along with him, I don't think I was very convincing at all.  The movie is all about family and remembering those who have come before us.  I thought about my dad who I know is alive in spirit and doing well and is happy, but I miss him.  I know he is aware of us and what's going on in our lives and I am certainly grateful for the Plan of Salvation that will allow us to be together again.  But I still miss him.

No comments:

Post a Comment