Saturday, December 2, 2017

Decorating

Sometimes you can tell when a man has added a little something extra to home decor.  I discovered just such a thoughtful addition to our Christmas decoration this afternoon.  I walked into the office from the living room and saw this on top of the bookshelf.


What exactly does this mean?  Well might you ask.  It's supposed to say, "Let it snow," but the letter fell off the shelf and Kent picked them up, but not having paid a bit of attention to what it should actually be, he just arranged the letters into something that made sense.  Well, in the sense that each of those words is a word, though not so much in the sense that you would look at it and say, "Ah, yes!"  When I asked him about it, he told me he didn't know what was supposed to be there, and he couldn't find a use for the L, so he just tucked that letter behind the others. 

All I can say to that is, Merry Christmas! We not sit.

No comments:

Post a Comment