Wednesday, December 27, 2017

Looking Young and Tan


I was going through emails this afternoon, trying to delete hundreds that are clogging up the inbox that I don't need.  I came across an email that contained nothing but this picture, sent from my brother-in-law Tad.  It's from summer of 2011.  I know this because of my hair.  It's a weird color.  I tried what I had hoped would be a fun, bright red on the ends thing, and it didn't work out.  It ended up being orange and not what I had in mind.  It was this color when my dad died.  Looking at this picture, Kent and I seem much younger, though it's only six years ago.  That's not really a long time to have passed.  And we're both tan, even Kent, another indication that it's summer.  We're apparently in the middle of some project, and this picture is a reminder to me that we work well together.  I sure do like my man. 

No comments:

Post a Comment