Sunday, December 18, 2016

Primary Singing

The children sang in sacrament meeting today.  Shortly before the meeting ended, I received a text from Rachel LaComb with this picture attached.  She said she couldn't help herself, she had to take a picture of the children singing, and she thought Brandt looked pretty cute.  She was his Primary teacher a couple of years ago, and has a certain fondness for our boy we certainly can understand.  Brandt has quite a fondness for her as well.  I'm fairly confident Blythe was singing, too, but I don't know where she was standing.  I'm grateful for good people who have a positive influence on my kids.


During Primary, the sharing time activity was doing the nativity.  There were costumes, songs, and narration, and everyone was involved.  Mary Atkinson sent some pictures, and while the kids aren't really in any of them, I thought I'd include a couple, just as a reminder of the activity.

Blythe is in the background gesturing strangely to Fisher Sorensen. 
Their class were the narrators, so no costumes for them.

No pictures from senior Primary, so no evidence of Brandt's involvement, whatever it was.



No comments:

Post a Comment