Friday, December 16, 2016

Field Trip Friday #73--Rogue One: A Star Wars Story

For months now we've been waiting for Rogue One: A Star Wars Story to open.  We've seen all the trailers multiple times, and Brandt, of course, has been the most excited of all.  It opened today and we went to see it for Field Trip Friday, taking Jarom, Sam, and Sarah Oyler with us.  It did not disappoint at all!  We all loved it.  I cried.  Funny thing, I bought advance tickets several weeks ago, and at the time, the Scera theater did not yet have their showtimes posted.  I didn't think they were getting it, so I bought tickets for this coming Monday at the mall theater.  Then last week we went to see a play at the Scera, and they mentioned that Rogue One was coming.  While it was really only a two day difference, Brandt begged me to get tickets for today and not make him wait until Monday.  I'm a sucker and gave in, thinking I would just get a refund on the tickets for Monday.  But it was so good, I think we'll just go again and enjoy it a second time.


No comments:

Post a Comment