Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Christmas in Color

There's a new light show in town which I heard was pretty fantastic.  It's a mile-long drive through lots and lots of Christmas lights, all flashing and pulsing to synchronized music.  For a per car fee, you can drive through and enjoy the twinkling, blinking spectacle.  And as it's Christmas, who could possibly resist?

Not me.  I got us tickets a couple of weeks ago.

Mikayla and Guy got a new car, a minivan, and so we drove down separately, but close to the light show, which was down at the lake, we all piled in their car, with Kent and I holding Brick and Cora.  The show was pretty fantastic.  There were a million lights, and all that shining color was impressive.  We all loved it.  Cora stood on the front passenger seat and pressed her face up to the window, exclaiming "Wow!" every 30 seconds or so.  Brandt and Blythe wanted to take pictures so I had 67 shots of blurry lights.  I did manage to take one or two that were pretty good.  It was a good time, something my dad would have loved.  We'll go again next year.















No comments:

Post a Comment