Sunday, December 7, 2014

Blythe speaks in Primary

Blythe got to speak in Primary today.  I remembered last night at 10:57pm as we were turning out the light to go to sleep.  So first thing this morning, I asked her to talk to me about Christmas and we came up with a talk.  She read it over breakfast, several times during sacrament meeting, and then stood up in Primary and very confidently delivered her talk.  She asked me to be by her in case she needed help, but she didn't.  Here is her talk.

It's Christmas time when we celebrate Jesus' birth.  At our house, was have lots of nativity sets.  (As a side note, Blythe has been calling these "utility sets.")  I brought mine.  (We set it up in front of the microphone.)  It shows a shepherd, Mary, a lamb, three kings, a donkey, and baby Jesus.  I like to look at all our sets, but especially the baby Jesus in each one.  I think about what I can do to be more like Him.  I try to be kind to others, I try to make people happy, and I try to always be prepared for when Jesus comes back to earth.  In the name of Jesus Christ, amen.


No comments:

Post a Comment