Monday, December 29, 2014

Bestest Mom


Today Blythe said to me, in a rare moment of peace between the two of us, "Mom, you are bestest mom in the whole universe."  I thanked her and then said, "Can I get that in writing?" because all too soon I know she will say to me, "You are the worst mom ever! I hate you!"  I wanted proof that once, in a strange and unusual moment, she thought I was the best.  I was joking, of course, but a short time later she appeared with this note.

Voila!  Proof!  Turns out, I am the bestest mom in the unibrse.  For those of you who think you might be in the running, turns out the race is over and I've won.  At least for today.  And for the record, let it be known, that I think Blythe is the bestest daughter in the unibrse.

At least for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment