Sunday, October 25, 2015

Primary Program 2015

The Primary Program was today.  I love the Primary program.  The Spirit is always so strong, and I always weep through most of the meeting.  Today was no different.  Kent and I have been substituting in Brandt's class for the past three weeks, and this morning Kent realized we might be needed on the stand.  I much prefer to be in the audience so I can see the children's faces, but I know how critical it is to have adults on the stand to help with crowd control.  So we volunteered if we were needed, and we were.  It was wonderful to be surrounded by the children, especially as they sang.  Brandt and Blythe did very well on their parts, though both were very short.  A testimony doesn't have to be long to be heartfelt. 

Brandt's part was: I felt the Holy Ghost at my baptism.
Blythe's part was: I follow Jesus by being kind to people.

The music was marvelous.  The children sang well and I was especially touched when they sang "I Know That My Savior Loves Me," and "Miracles."  It was fun to be with them in sharing time, too, where they got popcorn and grapes and watch "The Restoration."  Primary is where it's at.

No comments:

Post a Comment