Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Funny Children at School

I took these two pictures today at school when I was there volunteering.  Blythe was participating in the acting out of a story called The Big Pumpkin.  She, obviously, was the witch.  I thought she looked so cute, and she did a great job getting into her part.  In the story, she has to pull and pull and pull at a pumpkin, and she was pantomiming really well.

The other picture is a self-portrait Brandt did during art.  I think the instruction must have been to draw/paint a picture of yourself doing your favorite thing.  He, obviously, is at Grandma Sue's pool.  I love his orange swim trunks and bare chest, his freckles and dimples.  And I think it's hilarious he doesn't have any arms.

I love these two kids!



No comments:

Post a Comment