Sunday, October 11, 2015

Funny Children (at church)

Funny things happen at church.  Blythe's Primary teacher, Alisa Ruff, posted this exchange she had with Blythe today during class.

Blythe: "Why do you ALWAYS wear those earrings?"
Alisa: "They're my favorite! My boyfriend got them for me."
Blythe: "Ewwwww!!.... Are you married?"
Alisa: "Nope, I'm just dating someone."
Blythe: "Ewwwww! When are you old enough to be allowed to get married?"
Alisa: "Umm... After one year. Maybe two years."
Blythe: "Woah!..... What's 3 million times 6?"
Alisa: "18 million."
Blythe: *stares in disbelief* "....I really want you to wear different earrings next time. Not the same ones."
‪#‎primary‬ ‪#‎6and7yearolds‬ ‪#‎sheshilarious‬ ‪#‎everyweek‬

She most certainly is hilarious.

And then this picture of Brandt during singing time.  He was picked to be a singing judge to rate how well the children sang a song they have been preparing for the Primary program.  I'm not usually in Primary, but Kent and I substituted in Brandt's class, and I went to sharing time to be with them.  He looks stylishly attentive.


No comments:

Post a Comment