Wednesday, February 28, 2018

Band Concert

Brandt had a band concert tonight.  The elementary honor band played, as well as two bands from Centennial.  Brandt's band played Starsplitter Fanfare and Dance Celebration.  I thought they did remarkably well.  I couldn't really see Brandt (big instrumentalists sit in the back), but I could hear the trombones from time to time and I told myself it was definitely Brandt. 

I'm sure.  (eye roll)

Blythe wasn't thrilled about being there, but I read aloud to her while we waited and in between the bands, and that held her over. 

I did not get a decent picture of the band or Brandt at all, but here are some blurry bad ones as proof that we were there. 

Brandt is in the middle in the blue shirt.
I captured him walking away, post-performance.

Returning to his seat.
My guess is, as long as Brandt plays in the band, these are the sorts of pictures I'm going to be able to capture.

No comments:

Post a Comment