Friday, February 2, 2018

Cora Washes Up

Cora and Kal were here this morning, and as always, kept me on my toes.  It wasn't too cold, so we went out making some visiting teaching deliveries.  When we got back, Cora discovered a metal bat in the hall closet, and began carting it around.  Mikayla and I were visiting when she got back; Mikayla sitting in the living room, and me sitting on the stairs with Kal who was going up and trying and come down.  Danger danger!  When it was about time for them to do, we came into the kitchen to gather up stuff and discovered Cora at the kitchen sink, doing some wash.  There was water in the sink left over from my attempt to get the dishes done before they arrived.  She was standing on a tall chair, bat in the sink, stirring or washing or something.  There was water all over the floor, all over the counter, all over her.  Very sweetly Cora said, "Mess.  Wet."

Truth!

She's so funny.  And so destructive.  And I love her so, so much.




No comments:

Post a Comment