Tuesday, February 6, 2018

National Frozen Yogurt Day

Today is National Frozen Yogurt Day.  I don't know who decided, or when it was decided, that today was the day to celebrate frozen yogurt, but who am I to argue?  I realize we don't really need to celebrate this day or any others--National Cook a Sweet Potato Day (Feb 22), National Chocolate Covered Nut Day (Feb 25), or National Serpent Day (Feb 1) for instance--but I like frozen yogurt, so do the kids, and so it's a "holiday" I can embrace.

In fact, we did embrace it, with Mikayla and her crew, too.  We picked the kids up from school and went directly to Yogurtland so as to avoid the rush that was going to begin at 4:00 when a 5oz. cup of yogurt was going to be free.  I was willing to pay so as not to have to stand in a long line in the cold and fight for yogurt and toppings.  The yogurt was delicious, and the smaller children were very entertaining as they danced to the music playing in the store.  Hooray for frozen goodness!


No comments:

Post a Comment