Wednesday, February 28, 2018

The Littles Are Over or Funny Children

Mikayla came over to hang out with me today.  Her kids crack me up.  They are just so funny.  Here are some pictures from their time with me.

Kal played us some tunes on the piano.

I was fishing something out from underneath the couch, 
and Cora bodyslammed me.  
She literally threw herself on me, smashing down on me as hard as she could.
Brick quickly followed suit, dog piling on me.
That grimace on my face represents legitimate pain!

Brick needs to take a Dr. Seuss book to school to celebrate his birthday (Dr. Seuss's),
and so I read several of them to Brick to see which he liked best. 
One was Dr. Seuss' ABC's.
When we got to Big H little h, I read, as you can see, "Hen in a hat. Hooray! Hooray!"
Brick immediately said, "No! Bock! Bock! Bock!"


Cora loves to play with our telescoping backscratchers every time she comes over,
and today she was wielding them like swords, slashing and flailing while shrieking,
"Hi ya!"  
Stand away from the danger-danger girl!!

No comments:

Post a Comment