Wednesday, October 22, 2014

New Phone Pictures

I have finally entered the 21st Century.  That's right, I finally bought a smart phone.  I have been struggling with a really, really stupid flip phone that randomly turns itself off, and I couldn't stand it another day.  The kids think it is super cool that I finally have a phone "like Aunt Mikayla's," and they have been abusing it already.  Today I downloaded 167 pictures, three of which I actually wanted.  Brandt had taken all the rest.  Here is a brief snapshot (pun intended) of the photos he has taken.

7 pictures of the back of Blythe and Makenna's heads

3 of the back of Donovan's head

7 of the back of Blythe's head

and 2 of the back of Makenna's head.

5 pictures of Blythe at a strange angle,

and 5 of her showing a minuscule something or other. 

3 pictures of hymn books, 

and 4 pictures of Makenna's pink coffin.

4 pictures of Blythe at a play we went to,

and Ah ha! One picture I actually want.
All of us at The Fisherman and His Wife.

1 selfie.
This one is cute.

8 pictures of the back of Kent's head.
Are you noticing a theme here?
Lots of backs of heads.

3 pictures of the floor, just the unadorned floor, 
followed by 

5 pictures of the floor with Legos all over it,

 and one picture of the stove.

4 selfies in the library immediately followed by

11 selfies in my bedroom.

He then turned the camera away from his face and took
9 pictures of the doorway into the bathroom.

There then followed pictures from our ice skating trip.
There were 13 shots into the rink, 
only this one in focus, followed by 
20 more.
I have included a few that sort of work.






This is what most of the 20 looked like.


There were six taken at this funny angle.

8 pictures of this wall,

3 of this random girl all very blurry,

and 2 more of the same wall from a slightly different angle. 

There were 12 selfies in his green coat,

8 pictures of the skate rental,

and 5 very fuzzy rink shots.

Here again, a picture I tried to take of all of us at a different play.
I'm not sure I love how the camera works on the new phone.
Although, as I consider these photos, perhaps it's not the phone as much as the person operating it.

No comments:

Post a Comment