Thursday, October 23, 2014

Construction



I came out of the house this evening to find this on the front lawn.  Jarom and Sam Oyler had been over constructing it in the yard with Brandt.  When I asked him what it was, Brandt replied, "A spook alley."  It didn't really look like a spook alley to me, so I asked for an explanation.  Here is what he told me.

Sam would hide under the wheelbarrow and reach out and grab people's feet.  The boxes are the Rocks of Doom (no clarification about what made them "doom.").  The tubes were the tunnels of shake-y (and apparently would be shaken when someone crawled through).  The table is where Jarom would sit and pretend he's eating someone (yes, that is someone not something).  Brandt would have on his scary mask and be hiding in the green garbage can and then jump out and scare people.

When explained to me, it did sound kind of scary.  Unsuspecting neighbors beware!

No comments:

Post a Comment