Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Kickball

As our preschool activities continue, I find that I am having to come up with creative activities to fulfill the requirements (artificial, I know, and set by myself so adaptable to my every whim, I know).  So for K week I thought we would fly kites.  Problem was, there wasn't much wind on days when it was nice, and when there was wind, it was too cold to be outside.  

So, I opted for kickball instead.  The weather last Friday was agreeable, so Tysen and Shaley came over with the kids and we all went across the street to the park.  With our group, we certainly were not going to have an organized game of kickball, we were just going to run around and kick the ball.  It was great to be outside, the air was crisp and fresh, and everyone managed to share the two balls we had.

 
The children ran themselves into the soccer goal nets.

Brandt looks so happy and full of life.

A fabulous action shot.

And a fabulous inaction shot.

Brandt and Crew crawled around acting like cows.  
They mooed and ate grass.

Look at our cute Lyla!  
She has ears on her jacket.

Brandt is falling off his ball.


No comments:

Post a Comment